Sunday, September 27, 2015

Summer

I'm Genesis Flores and Im a senior. I'm a very lazy person that truely likes to do nothing but sleep. If I had a dream job a would sleep everyday. Im the laziest person you would ever meet but I always have my work done on time.

This picture here is from my road trip to Chicago. Here we had made a stop
at ohio because we got a ticket for speeding. I was bored so i was just running around.
After my trip to Chicago I went to take a summer course at Baruch. In this picture it was the last day
of the program and we were presenting our work. This is a picture
I  stole from Instagram.

This is the Carlos Bakery in times square. I have spent a few
year looking for this bakery I have always had an obession by it . i was very
excited when i found it.

6 comments:

  1. From the photos it seemed like you had an exciting summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you had a really good time this summer! It's nice that you were able to take a summer class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Me too! I'm a lazy person as well >_< Chicago seems different from what I had imagined, but it seems like a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traveling can always improve your summer! I didnt go around too much this year sadly but its so nice to see other people traveling to have a great time over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like Carlos Bakery must have been a very good place if you were still looking for it after a few years. I hope the stuff from the bakery there is good. I might try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might be lazy, but are you lazier than I am?

    ReplyDelete